BlogNgPinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

Followers

let's chat

Total Pageviews

Proudly Pinoy!

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 18, 2014

REVIEW: Calmoseptine ointment



Hello beautiful readers, how's your long week-end vacation? Don't forget the things you have learned during the Holy week. ;) Anyway, here is a short review for Calmoseptine ointment. Have you heard this before? me? definitely no. You can't also search for other reviews regarding this product.

 Calmoseptine ointment is a multi-purpose moisture barrier ointment which protect soothes and helps promote healing of skin irritation from:

*urine
*diarrhea
*perspiration
*wound or fistula drainage
*impetigo
*incontinence
*diaper/allergic rashes
*minor burn
*cuts
*scrapes
*chafing
*chapping
*itching
*hemorrhoids
*Fungal infection
*eczema
*prickly heat
*Acne

Price is around Php 30/sachet (around $.80)

My mother primarily bought this because she had experienced itching due to allergy rashes.


 Unfortunately I got big pimples on my forehead.  And I really want it to disappear right away! (who wants pimples anyway? none right!) Then, I saw Calmoseptine ointment in our medicine kit and I immediately ask my mother if it is safe to use. She told me that the pharmacist from Mercury drugs advised it to her.


My Experience:

And since it is a multi-purpose cream I decided to try it.
 I used it once a day, preferably at night although, it is stated to use it 2-4 times daily. 
I wonder how fast will it remove pimples if I use it 4 times a day :P

Strong Points

* as you can see in the photo above, you can hardly notice
 any pimple marks which is a plus +++ point for me.
* it is affordable, since a small pea size goes a long way.
*it is accessible because it is available to one of the most trusted 
drugstore in the Philippines
*it does not contain paraben

Weak point

* I hate the smell. It smells like paste. 
But for the sake of having clear skin. It is definitely bearable.
*I prefer if it in a sachet WITH twisted cap so 
that it won't be messy and easy to carry anyway.

Do I recommend it?
Yes. definitely! it is a must try product.
 Ask first the pharmacist before buying it may 
be helpful for few pimples but not for severe acne.

Thanks for reading dear! :)
#

No comments:

Post a Comment