BlogNgPinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

Followers

let's chat

Total Pageviews

Proudly Pinoy!

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review: Red Berries TURN ME PINK


Hey beautiful readers, as I promised on my last post I'll be starting to blog again. So here is my first REVIEW blog post for 2014.


Having pink lips is thing that every women like to have even men nowadays love to have pink lips.





 A year ago I purchased this little baby TURN ME PINK at Red Berries. I'm too curious to try their products. Their products looks really promising and effective since they got a lot of good feedback.



WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF DARK LIPS AND NIPPLES?

Ageing, pregnancy, menstrual problems, hormonal changes, and frequent use of lipstick can all speed up the accumulation of dark pigments and change the colour of your lips cheeks, and nipples from a natural pinkish to a dull, brownish colour.





INGREDIENTS:

HONEY
Honey has the ability to help lips retain moisture. It acts as a moisture barrier, protecting the lips from exterior factors that would strip the skin of their natural moisture. In this way, honey is a natural safeguard against dry and cracked lips.

TOMATO
contains large amount of vit c which helps the lips look young.

PINEAPPLE
for super mild exfoliations

 Product CLAIMS:

Safe for daily use
No greasy after-feel
Desired effects within seconds
    Restores alluring sheer pink lips – lightens dull, discoloured lips & restores natural lip colour with continuous use
    Prevents further darkening caused by lipsticks
    Reveals softer, more kissable lips
    Rich in antioxidants to protect your lips Lightens Darkened Nipples - naturally safe & gradually fades darkened nipples to restore their pinkish beauty, will not cause irritation and it does not stain bras or lingerie permanently


    PRICE: 6grams Php 168

    MY EXPERIENCE:
    it glides smoothly on my lips. I used it every night to moisturized my lips. Upon applying, it has cooling effect that feels like menthol. It indeed reveals softer lips. Although I don't see any significant change in my lip color (maybe because on the first place I don't have dark lips ). All in all I love it as it gives me moisturize lips. Using it everyday prevents me from having chapped lips. I recommend it to my mother who experience chapped lips last December and she agrees that moisturizing effect of Red berries' turn me pink is really a good deal.

    Will I purchase it again? Maybe. I am still looking for lippies that will eventually really turn my lips pink something like Lip Ice can do






    No comments:

    Post a Comment