BlogNgPinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

Followers

let's chat

Total Pageviews

Proudly Pinoy!

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 11, 2014

REVIEW: GSA Love Soap (Tokyo love Soap Alternative)


Hello dear, sorry for the late post here. My laptop was broken and our school computers does not read SD cards that's why I don't have any choice but to wait my brother and borrow his laptop. Anyway, I'm back with another review: The GSA love soap
Product Claims:

Glamour Skin Appeal LOVE SOAP ♥ that will give you super smooth and glowing skin you've never had!!!

*All active and organic ingridients
*SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
*BFAD APPROVED


Benefits:
★lightens skin as early as first use
★longer moisturizing effect
★natural and organic skin whitening
★removes descoloration , freckles, melasma , age spots and dark spots
★soften and smoothen skin
★even out skin tone
★help reduce finelines
★collagen complex lifts the skin
★treats and prevent scars , sign of ageing and sun damage
★rejuvinates and regenerate destroyed and damage cells

★micropeeling effect ensures whiter and more radiant skin each use.

Where to buy this: Nhie Lenses
Price: Php 250


My experience:

I have a love and hate relationship with this soap. I love it because it truly gives you a soft skin after the first wash although I didn't notice any instant whitening effect like what Tokyo Love Soap claims ( I haven't tried TLS yet but I will try it very soon). It also gives me a micropeeling effect which ensures whiter and more radiant skin in each use. 
Don't worry because it is hardly noticeable in personal :)

What I hate about it was when I used it on my face I experienced slight pimple break out!
 But thanks to my Calmoseptine Ointment. 
This soap last for two weeks. I used it day and night. 

FINAL THOUGHT:  I think it is a little bit expensive for students however, I believe that it evens out my skin which is a good thing ( I used to have zebra skin tone if you know what I mean :) ) I didn't really notice whitening effect maybe because it lasted only for two weeks.

I will update this post once I try TLS already.





No comments:

Post a Comment