I have read reviews that saying Tokyo Love Soap from Tokyo Love Shop are fake so I tried Vinegar testing.
Here are the process:
1. Get a vinegar. White vinegar, sugar caine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, balsalmic vinergar or any type of vinegar will work since all of them are acidic. Prepare about 3 tablespoon of vinegar and put it in a bowl.
3. Put the small part of the soap (not the entire soap) into the bowl with Vinegar.
The fake soap will melt/dissolve easily in the Vinegar within 10 seconds.
Original soap will not react with the vinegar no matter how long you place it there.
The reason why fake soaps melt easily is because it is binded by alkaline binders or the usual cheap SOAPS which are all alkalinely bounded. Since the Vinegar is acidic, it will neutralize with the binders and break it down leading to corrosion. The original Tokyo Love Soap is PH balance and its binded with a slightly acidic soap binder in the form of Etidronic Acid which prevents it breakdown.
Note: I used Datu Puti Vinegar
(Source: HERE)
Conclusion: Since TLS from Tokyo Love Shop does not dissolve even after 4 hours, I therefore conclude that their soap are definitely authentic.
Join my ongoing giveaway! (click here)




No comments:
Post a Comment