I have used this baby for almost 6 months. Actually, this is not my first product of Human Nature because my mother is a dealer of it for almost a year (I think). I first tried their shampoo because me and my had experienced hair fall. (Actually,it is quite effective but it i think it makes my hair kind rough). Anyways, let's talk about their balancing toner.
Product claims:
100% No Harmful chemicals. NO parabens, phthalates, alcohol, SLS/SLES, formaldehyde or other toxic chemicals.
INGREDIENTS:
******************************************
Packaging:
* simple and nice.
* hygienic
Smell:
* it smells like orange with twist of herbs.
Price:
* Affordable for Php 109 only ($5.99) (100 ml)
Efficiency:
* It is effective in removing excess dirt and oil.
CONS:
NO cons at ALL!! i SUPER love this baby. :)
Conclusion:
the best Toner i ever used as of the moment :) worth to buy with a major plus points because it is natural :P







No comments:
Post a Comment