About Me

My Photo

My name is Charm which comes from word itself Charm which means the power of giving attractive personality. I am a blogger. FEUture CPA. A dreamer. A conqueror. My Life goal is to live my Life to the fullest through God who strengthened me. 

BlogNgPinoy

BLOGS NG PINOY

Followers

let's chat

Total Pageviews

Google+ Badge

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 3, 2012

HAYAN korea: The newest Korean cosmetic in the Philippines

Hi Korean Lovers, here's another Korea Brand to rave about:
let me present to you....
HAYAN Korea <3

You can find them at...
1. Star Mall, Edsa, Mandaluyong
2. SM SouthMall
3. SM Santa Mesa



Soon to be open in...

4. SM San Lazaro
5. Metro East



LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE:



FOLLOW them on Twitter:



Here's their e-brochure ( the products and their prices):

















this E-brochures is only applicable up to November 30, 2012. So hurry up and have a grab! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment